World Arthritis Day 2015
We're partnering with Eli Lilly and Company to help spread awareness of World Arthritis Day 2015 through the help of creative influencers who are passionate about giving back. To show support and encouragement to the entire rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases (RMD) community, we're looking for influencers who can share a high five on Instagram and/or Twitter, encouraging their followers to join in the movement! As the influencer you have creative control over the photos and captions you post to tell your story, as you know best how to authentically engage your fans.
We think the visual stories you share everyday would make you a perfect influencer to work with us on this campaign. Along with your traditional posting style, influencers are required to:
- Share 2 individual photos to Instagram and/or Twitter (if applicable) with the hashtag #WADHigh5
- At least 1 photo shared should include a high-five, #WADHigh5 or a name written on your hand
• The significance of the name on your hand is up to you. It can be the name of someone you love and support, a friend to help raise awareness, a group you want to thank or a medical professional to take action for people living with RMDs
- Encourage followers to share their own #WADHigh5 on World Arthritis Day 2015
- Include #WADHigh5 in all posts
- Show sponsored post designation through one of the following phases/tags in each post: "I'm partnering with Lilly," "I'm working with Lilly," #ad or #sponsored.
For your posts, at least 1 photo shared should include a high-five or #WADHigh5 written on hand. Other possible photo themes could focus on:
- Feeling appreciative for basic movements/activities that you do everyday, which arthritis makes difficult for those affected
- Share a personal connection to arthritis either in a visual or on your hand and tag #WADHigh5
- Anything that shows your excitement to give back and encourage your followers to engage with World Arthritis Day!
Compensation will be distributed via PayPal 30 days following the end date of the campaign. The amount of compensation for participating in this campaign will be determined prior to the campaign start date with your Snapfluence Community Manager.
This campaign runs from 10/5/15 - 10/12/15. All influencers will be assigned to 2 separate posting days within the timeline. Influencers should post once during each assigned posting day.
Join a #WAD2015 Event
Interested in taking part in an event for World Arthritis Day 2015? Visit here to find the event closest to you.
The following ideas and images are meant to inspire your photos, but should not be uploaded as your influencer posts.
Let's Make It Official
To formally sign up for this campaign, please fill out the form below.