We're working with Matador Beef Jerky to generate brand awareness and creative content for their #livebold conversation.
We think you'd be a perfect social ambassador to work on this campaign, won't you join us?
We’re looking for ambassadors to share how they #livebold through their one-of-a-kind experiences surrounding music, art, and nightlife. From the tunes to accompany your last minute road trip to the music festival your crew has been waiting all year for, we want to showcase your unique, #livebold-inspired stories.
As the influencer you have creative control over the photos and captions you post, as you know best how to authentically engage your followers! Overall, show us how Matador Jerky helps you #livebold.
The overall tone of the Matador brand is bold and authentic. Typically, captions on posts are very concise and the image itself does most of the work. Matador is about telling bold stories, largely through imagery and experience.
Matador shoots their social content at night (or in the dark) with a spotlight. This is not required of your posts.
The following ideas and images are meant to inspire the look and feel of your photos.
- Each Matador Ambassador will share at least 4 unique posts on Instagram throughout the 3 month program
- Tag @matadorjerky in all posts and photos
- Use hashtags #livebold and #sp in all posts
- Include Matador product in at least 1 image
- All influencer posts must not include any photo and/or language content that is considered offensive, violent or inappropriate for a public audience
These are examples of the types of posts we’d like to see or the posting occasions that we think are most relevant. Feel free to use a couple of these ideas or go in your own direction!
- At a concert or music festival
- In my pocket (or in my purse) laydown - Snapshot of essentials for a concert or fun night out. Or the strange things you find in your bag the next morning
- Road trip snacks - including Matador Jerky
- Road trip essentials (mixed CDs, snacks, cell charger, camera, whatever you like!)
- Playing found sounds or making music with found sounds. Check out #foundsounds or #fieldmusic on instagram for inspiration
- Making music of any genre
- Listening to music to recoup or relax
- Making art
- Favorite graffiti art
- Visiting art galleries
Compensation will be distributed via PayPal within 30 days of the campaign end date. The amount of compensation for participating in this campaign will be determined prior to the campaign start date with your Snapfluence Community Manager.
We will also send all ambassadors a package of Matador product to enjoy. You are not required to use these items in all your influencer photos.
Ambassadors will be assigned to 4 posting windows between 6/15/15 - 9/30/15. Any posts made outside of their assigned windows will not count toward the ambassador requirements.
Connect with Matador
The following ideas and images are meant to inspire your photos, but should not be uploaded as your influencer posts.
The remnants of last night's concert + late night waffles adventure. Now if I could just find my keys... #livebold #sp #weekendvibes #inmypocket #nightout @matadorjerky
Could not have asked for a more epic set today at Coachella. Excited to get home and try my luck at creating by own tracks. #livebold #sp #foundsounds #gotFOMO @matadorjerky
Let's Make It Official
To formally sign up as an ambassador, please fill out the form below.